Saturday, April 19, 2008

What makes great people great?

Have you ever wondered what makes a great person great? Does the desire to be someone great ever pop up in your heart?
I am on a search to find out what makes men and women excel past average and launch into greatness. My first discovery is
that great people are kind and are others minded. Think of the kindest person you know of... what makes them so kind? I bet they are so others minded that there is little that they would not do in order to see another person become happy and successful.
They are all around us. Our parents, teachers, coaches, but most of all Jesus. He is the Kindest person I know.

What else have you discovered that makes people great? Please post your comments.

Peter

1 comment:

Tamatha said...

Greatness huh? I think that about sums it up. No matter what else I think of...it can be traced back to being others minded.